Kalo Health is a leading full-scope primary care physician office in Denver, CO. A primary care physician is your first stop for treatment of acute or chronic conditions.
A primary care physician is your first stop for treatment of acute and chronic conditions and are your main advocate and guide when establishing care with specialist.
At Kalo, we are your healthcare advocate specializing in:
- Primary Care Services
- Diseases and Health Maintenance
- Wellness For Adults & Children
- In-Office Procedures
- Pre and Post Operative Management
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Trigger Point Stimulations & Injections
When To See Your Primary Care Physician
The primary care physicians at Kalo Health are, of course, here for you when you have a stuffy nose, cough, fever or other illness. We’re a good first stop for any illness you may be feeling. But just because you’re not sick, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t visit your primary care physician on a regular basis.
No matter what your age, it’s recommended to see your primary care physician at least once every three years. However, if you are over the age of 50, you should start seeing a primary care physician at least once every 3 years. Here are some of the benefits of seeing your primary care physician on a regular basis:
- Finding health issues early can make a significant difference in treatment and outcomes.
- Developing a relationship with your primary care physician will make you more comfortable in communicating your health issues
- Stay up-to-date on screenings and vaccines.
- Encourages lifestyle changes that can improve health.
Commonly Asked Questions
Most people have questions or concerns about their health, and speaking with a primary care physician at Kalo Health can provide valuable information on a number of areas. Here are some common questions we hear from our Denver, Colorado area patients:
- What kind of screenings or tests do I need for my age?
- Does my family history impact my health
- Can you explain these test results?
- What precautions should I be taking with my health?
- What kind of exercise routine should I have?
At Kalo Health, our primary care physicians are ready to answer any question you may have about your health.
Contact Kalo Health today to make an appointment to manage your healthcare needs.
For An Appointment: Call (720) 463-2803